If you’re not a subscriber to the Cheat Sheet, you’ll want to be after this edition. Here’s what’s in store for you when it comes to Indiana political gossip, rumor and blatant innuendo…
- Which Indiana House lawmaker has the Ways & the Means?
- Why is the city of Indianapolis about to be sued over the West Nile Virus?
- What the polls say about Pence, Romney and Mourdock?
- What’s up with Tony Bennett’s money machine?
- Will the City save the Symphony?
- Is the Indy City-County Council roster about to change?
All that, and a few other items will be out in this weekend’s edition of “The Cheat Sheet”. If you’re not a subscriber, you should be! If you are a subscriber, check your e-mail this afternoon.