Campaign finance reports filed today show the Republican statewide candidates easily winning the money race as the 2012 race winds down.
Here is a breakdown.
- Mike Pence (R) - $2.9 million raised. $6.6 million spent. $1.8 million cash on hand.
- John Gregg (D) - $1 million raised. $3.3 million spent. $500,000 cash on hand.
- Greg Zoeller (R) - $169,000 raised. $205,000 spent. $423,000 cash on hand.
- Kay Fleming (D) - $11,700 raised. $14,200 spent. $1,741 cash on hand.
Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Tony Bennett (R) - $615,000 raised. $362,000 spent. $1 million cash on hand.
- Glenda Ritz (D) - $213,000 raised. $171,000 spent. $42,000 cash on hand.