Paralleling their statewide counterparts, Indiana’s Republicans are dominating their Democratic challengers in virtually every congressional race in the state, raising more than $2.1 million in the third quarter and Democrats bringing in only $1.05 million.
Second District candidate Jackie Walorski raised the most of any candidate in the third quarter, reporting raising $412,000. However, 9th District incumbent Todd Young has raised the most for the year, $1.61 million. He also reported having the most cash on hand, $951,000.
A breakdown of results is below. An asterisk indicates an incumbent.
- Joel Phelps: $31K Raised in 3Q, $45K Total Raised, $1K COH
- *Pete Visclosky: $91K Raised in 3Q, $714K Total Raised, $298K COH
- Jackie Walorski: $412K Raised in 3Q, $1.539M Total Raised, $397K COH
- Brendan Mullen: $263K Raised in 3Q, $1.066M Total Raised, $226K COH
- *Marlin Stutzman: $178K Raised in 3Q, $837K Total Raised, $314K COH
- Kevin Boyd: $18K Raised in 3Q, $40K Total Raised, $12K COH
- *Todd Rokita: $207K Raised in Q3, $1.143M Total Raised, $712K COH
- Tara Nelson: $7K Raised 3Q, $20K Total Raised, $1K COH
- Susan Brooks: $331K Raised in 3Q, $1.228M Total Raised, $356K COH
- Scott Reske: $78K Raised in 3Q, $362K Total Raised, $79K COH
- Luke Messer: $213K Raised in 3Q, $931K Total Raised, $145K COH
- Brad Bookout: $23K Raised in 3Q, $61K Total Raised, $6K COH
- Carlos May: $28K Raised in 3Q, $60K Total Raised, $4K COH
- *Andre Carson: $230K Raised in 3Q, $1.008M Total Raised, $560K COH
- *Larry Bucshon: $402K Raised in 3Q, $1.256M Total Raised, $323K COH
- Dave Crooks: $194K Raised in 3Q, $858K Total Raised, $183K COH
- *Todd Young: $358K Raised in 3Q, $1.614M Total Raised, $951K COH
- Shelli Yoder: $170K Raised in 3Q, $272K Total Raised, $146K COH